Would you like to be an integral part of a successful international consultancy that is the preferred choice for rail owners, operators, government authorities and other international rail organisations?
Interfleet Technology, now a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, is a leading business, engineering and technology consultancy to the international railway industry. Interfleet has over 600 professionals operating out of offices in Australia, New Zealand, Europe, UK, North America, Canada and India.
Due to strong, sustained growth in the Australian and New Zealand region, Interfleet is seeking candidates with proven experience in rail infrastructure, rolling stock and rail systems to work from our Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Wellington or Auckland offices.
Successful candidates will report to the local Manager in their state or region and be responsible for:
- Ensuring the provision of high quality consultancy services to clients in their area of expertise;
- Producing value added offers for our clients;
- Marketing the services of the Interfleet group.
Key experience required for these roles are:
- Rail infrastructure; rolling stock; rail systems; safety; rail operations or asset management;
- Expertise in rail asset design, manufacture, commissioning, operation or maintenance;
- Managing aspects of rail projects from concept through to service operation.
Also desirable are:
- A minimum of 5 years rail industry experience;
- International experience and willingness to travel interstate and internationally;
- Post Graduate training or qualification
Applications are invited from candidates who are ideally Chartered, or working towards Chartered Engineer status, with a good understanding of railway engineering and operations. A strong appreciation of the commercial aspects of engineering and excellent communication skills are also pre-requisites.
Outstanding Prospects – attractive package including relocation
The preferred candidates will demonstrate an uncompromising commitment to the business success of our clients and be keen to work on a range of assignments requiring flexibility in working times, travel and location. These opportunities are full time and will be based in the office of the relevant state or region, however, you may be asked to work interstate or internationally for periods to meet client requirements.
To apply please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter that clearly outlines your aspirations, preferred location and describes your suitability for Interfleet employment by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.