What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or device when you
visit a website. Cookies are used by the majority of sites, and have several different
functions. At a basic level cookies will:
- Allow the site to work properly and help keep it secure.
- Help to understand how people use a website.
- Make a site easier to use by remembering information that you've entered.
- Improve your experience by showing you information that's relevant to you.
This website will:
- Make sure your website session is secure
- Record pages accessed during your visit and the capability of your web browser.
This website will not:
- Store any personally identifiable information related to you.
- Pass on any personally identifiable data to third parties.
The types of cookies we use
These are divided into three categories:
Session cookies: These cookies let you move around the site and use all of
the website features.
Analytic cookies: These simply help us record details about your site visit,
such as pages visited and browser used.
Persistent cookies: This cookie stores that you as the user agreed to receiving
cookies from this site, so you do not see the message every time you access the
cookie settings at any time through your browser.
Changing your cookie settings
We recommend that you don't change your cookie settings, as we can't guarantee the
performance of the site if you block some or all cookies.
If you do decide to change them, you can do this through your browser. Each browser
works in a different way, so you'll need to search for 'cookie settings' in your
browser's help section to find out how to do this.
Third Party Cookies
The only third party cookie this websites uses is a Google Analytics Cookie (see
Analytic cookie above). Interfleet Technology uses no other third party cookies
and no advertising cookies of any sort.